Sunday, September 6, 2015

August 21, 2015
 
Our first romantic kiss, we were on a cowboy sim.  It was August 2015. He was dressed as a cowboy.  We had been dancing
 
 
Then we flew up high as Phoenix spotted some swings
 
 
We swooped down to explore the countryside. I'm a bit like Cher sometimes, I like to do a costume change suddenly to fit the ambiance.  So I did that when I landed.
 
 
When Winter takes pics, he really works them.  He took a couple photos and merged them in photoshop and added a couple filters, and viola -- he made a great photograph. You can almost feel the heat of the desert air rising to meet the clouds.
 
 
I really love love his creativity and the pictures he makes.  He had made this next one months and months ago but it fits with this cowboy theme so I want to share it with you.
 
 
I don't know where that was taken or this where he took this one either
 
 
And this next one he did, had a wonderful touch of whimsy (as a Kittycats breeder, it is just so cool to see the kitty)
 
 
For those who don't breed kittycats, that's a mega cat and yes they do get that big -- you can ride them like a horse.  Winter did these pictures before we started hanging out everyday.  When he showed me them I just thought they were so amazing, I kept them.  Even though they were taken "live" in Second Life, he adds the painterly quality to them.  I really love his creativity, you know.
 
Well, back to this day when we were dancing on the cowboy sim.  We stood on the roadside for the bit as Winter did a photoshoot.  Then after, we noticed a telescope.
 
 
Winter was right behind me, you can see a bit of his hat.  And right on the other side of th telescope were these two poseballs -- pink and purple soooo
 
we tried them
 
He dipped me back. I thought for a minute it would be another tango dance. Then he leaned forward and kissed me.  A shock went through me.  It was so sweet and sexy and hot hot hot! (I was too surprised to take a photo, lol, so this moment is caught in my mind but you can't see it, hah!)
 
That's when it changed for me, we changed.  We were not just buds hanging out almost daily (by then), we were something else.  We were kissing.
 
I chose the title "Hold on a Second" as a nod to Second Life but now I'm beginning to think the title may be ironical as I thought I would be a virgin forever in SL.  Now I'm not so sure.  So to be on the safe side, this blog has been marked adult. I still haven't you know ... but now you never know what will happen. I do have that feeling.... Hold on a Second.  (laughs and sighs, feels totally confused)
 
(Note: if you saw this page before and remember kissing at the top, you aren't going crazy, lol.
I moved the kissing scenes as some people might just like to see the cowboy sim and it maybe a tad distracting to start with kissing on an entirely different day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment