Sunday, September 6, 2015

flash back

you are wondering perhaps why we keep flashing forward and back

Well, when I started SL, it was part of a master's level class in library science so I was interacted with people as part of a class.  After the class ended, I did hunts, created a museum, made stuff, started breedables, changed the museum to an animal preserve -- but mostly I rarely interacted with people.  Just enjoyed SL on my own for years.

Then I put a Kittycats cat breedable up for auction.  Jhanelle Bonde bought my kitty.  She IM'd me questions about breeding and so we became friends.  She was my first real friend in SL.  I never really talked with anyone before then and it really changes the SL experience into something more real instead of just a game.

This is Petite RoxySable that I put up for auction.  After Jhanelle bought her, she renamed her Jeanne.  For kittycats folks, here are Jeanne's stats

♀ Jeanne
 
҈   248
 

Fur: Abyssinian - Black Silver
Eyes: Ice Crystal (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Curious
Ears: Mysterious Odyssey Fold
Whiskers: White (Mysterious)
Size: Petite
 I will always always appreciate Jhanelle becoming my bestie and teaching me how to be friends in SL.  It just opened up a whole new world.  Also since I started taking care of my mom who is sick, it allowed me to have a social life even though I have to stay home all the time.  Really totally saved my sanity, lol


Jhanelle is on the right.  She invited me to her cattery when she first built it.

No comments:

Post a Comment