Monday, September 21, 2015


9/17/15

Tonight Winter decided he wanted to teach me to pilot the balloon in case he ever fell out.

Yeah, right!  I can't pilot a balloon.  I'll hit a building or something.



He decided we could do it over Amsterdam.  I really did alright until I landed on the hot dog stand.  Poor thing was crushed.  Then we went back up and he wanted me to land next to his hot tub.  Actually that was a great idea.  I did pretty good with that and landed pretty clothes.  I had a swimsuit ready at hand and relaxed in the water.  Winter had an errand so he joined me a bit later after it was done.  Morella, my kitty, really hates the water so she almost climbed into my hair to make sure she didn't fall in, lol. 

 It gave me a little time, which of course I spent thinking of Winter.  You know that feeling when you get all gooey inside (and then your tits get hard and then you get all gooey, going back and forth) and then suddenly you think, OMG, he's an ex-Gorean slavemaster.  He wrote books on the women he once owned as slaves. Ok, so I didn't read the books but I did read the back blurbs.  Do I really want to read the book to see what he used to be like.  Or just take it day by day and learn the person he is now?  Because a Gorean slavemaster and me? Not.  I'm way too independent and opinionated.  And romantic and gooey which he is not.  He tends to be very straight, very hard edged sometimes.  You should hear about his gym locker -- or not.   Ok, you're thinking a gym locker -- hmm, is it messy/  It's not that.  It's that he said the damn thing can support you in several different positions which of course, no way, I'm not ready.  That thing is definitely not romantic which is good because then I stop being all gooey.  Then he does something sweet and I get gooey again.  I get so confused sometimes.  Geez, how long is his errand going to take!  I  am having way too much time to think here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU&list=PLx1kHYq0u8TJFkG2OuDdzdWGnOJBjrlsZ&index=21



 
Then he comes back, says he met up with Tabbie and her friends at the Kittycat store when he was picking up kibble  (Yeah, right.  She works there.  Of course, he's going to see her there.  You know, suddenly I'm feeling all sarcastic inside.  This really helps.  I like sarcasm.) 

What was interesting to me is that Winter took a picture of us and his picture of me showed the swimsuit giving me a lot more coverage than what I saw which is ok -- interesting though.  His pictures is below.


He's so cute.  He was so eager to get in the water, he jumped in fully clothed.  Are we playing footsies in the water?   He's wearing combat boots and I'm barefoot -- of course not, lol.  Gosh, I'm so glad he's here as we chat about nothing in particular.

Picture taken by Winter Phoenix
Source:  http://www.sluniverse.com/pics/pic.aspx?id=582616

No comments:

Post a Comment