Wednesday, September 9, 2015

9/9/15
Dragons and country music

It was fun yesterday.  Have you heard about the Arcade gacha fair?  It's dangerous don't go there!!!

Lisa went and she gave me a lovely purple dragon to drape around my shoulder so of course I had to go and pull the Kataonik lever.  I won an exciting purple one for Winter.

While Winter was chatting with me, the dragons were talking to each other.



The raccoon was not happy.  The dragons scared him!  Look at him hiss and arch his back at the dragons!

The funny thing about the raccoon was that I was wearing it when Winter arrived at the apartment and he didn't even notice it. He did notice the postal shiba dog right away but not the guitar.



but not the raccoon on my head!

Winter doesn't say anything about the raccoon on my head even though his crosshairs are right on my face. Laughing. Various thoughts are running through my mind. Is he blind? or gasp, can it be love? Or is he just too polite to mention it thinking it must be some new girly fashion, lol. He didn't say anything until we were at Sanae's beach 20 minutes later and the dragon were chatting, giggles.

Lisa was DJing at Fuzion so after Sanae's Beach, we went listen to country music.  Amber had been having a hard day so I invited her to join us.



Winter loves to find challenging songs for Lisa to play.  So far she has found every one!  It's fun because a lot of times he requests songs I have never heard before either.
Amie - Pure Prairie League
Pistol Annies - Hell On Heels
 Indian Sunset - Elton John
you'll think of me - keith urban




Amber requested American and then Austrialian country music songs and Lisa found those too.
red solo cup, Toby kieth
brokenheartsville, joe Nichols
 the truck got stuck, corb lund

Aussie country
John Williamson - Little girl from the dryland

My requests were not quite country but Lisa played them for me which I appreciated
Cherokee Nation - Paul Revere and The Raiders
Bob Seger - Turn the Page

amber had to go after a bit but winter and I stayed a while longer, cuddling while we listened

The dragons cuddled too.  I think they like each other.  Maybe they will make little baby hatchlings.  I really hope so.

Winter wanted the dragons to be tucked away but I wasn't so sure.   The dragons made me feel safer, lol.


I really had a good time with Phoenix, Amber and Lisa.  I loved the cuddling too after.  I am getting so comfortable with Winter.  Oh shoot, where did the raccoon go?  He ran away when I sat down at Fuzion.  The dragons were just too much for him!

Arcade Gacha Event September 2015
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/129/131/33
Gachas shown:
Katat0nik – Dragon Gacha (mystic and red)
Mutresse – Cheeky Raccoons  (lying on head *Rare*)
Theosophy – Get a Load of That Dog (going postal)


Vintage Gacha Event September 2015
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GTS%20DESIGN/84/143/1737
Kei's Guitars (skulls)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment