Saturday, February 6, 2016

11-2-15

Well, ever since I found that flying broomstick, I've been trying my hand at magic.  I found an old spellbook in a used bookstore.  I didn't think it would really work but when I tried the spell on making animals fly, it worked!  Totally amazing.  Then I tried the Phoenix spell, figuring it would create a phoenix.  But  must have said something wrong because I ended up with wings!



Problem is some hunters saw me and thought I was an exotic creature so they shot me down into a net and captured me!


Luckily I had my cellphone on me so I called a friend to come get me.  Before my rescue car arrived, my spell had faded.  Turns out there is a little good in every bad.  If the hunters hadn't shot me down into their net, I might have been flying when the spell faded.  Of course, I don't want to repeat the experience!  My friend sprang me and we drove off to safety with my puppies and unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment