Saturday, February 6, 2016

11-5-15

Well, you would have thought I learned my lesson but noooo.  It's a few days later and I'm eying the spellbook again.  You have to admit the wings were pretty cool.

There was  a spell on becoming queen of the night.  I thought that might be cool -- to be  a queen for a night.  I discovered big difference between "of the night" and "for the night".  The spell totally changed me.  Oh, no! I looked like a skeleton or something.  What is Winter going to say when he sees me tonight?


I am not a happy camper!


Winter just said, "That's a new look.  Cool."  And handed me a martini.  You got to love a man who loves you no matter what!  And knows when you need a drink!

This spell lasted longer than the wings but faded with the sunrise.  Thank you, kind fates!  I put the spellbook away in the castle attic so I wouldn't be so tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment