Monday, December 28, 2015

10-30-15


Winter is out of town or so he said.  Sure, hope he didn't slip back into his old ways and gone on a slavetrading expedition. I was going to hang out at home but a lion wandered in and fell asleep.  Do you know the joke, "Where does a lion sleep?  Anywhere, he wants to!"  It is totally true.  I left the house to the lion.  Maybe when I got back, he will have wandered off.  One can hope.


What to do? what to do?

Winter had given me a witch's dress.  I remembered a long time ago I had found a broom on a scavenger hunt that someone said was magic.  Hmmm, maybe I should try it out.  After all, I had actually seen a real life gargoyle and dragon just last night.  Babies to be sure but still!  That means there is magic in the world.

I dug through the inventory in the shack where I push everything I can't find space for in the house (which means like everything!) and found the broom.  Dressed in my new outfit, I sat on it   --- oh my gosh!!!! It started to rise!  It works.  So I decided to fly to Winter's castle to see if he was really out of town or doing the ..... with somebody else.


Well, he wasn't home.  It was the perfect night for a monlit flight on a magical broom.  I think the broom liked flying too after being in storage for so long.  It threw off glittering glowing sparkles as we flew.  This is so amazing!

As I floated above Winter's castle, I noticed his gargoyle.  It definitely looked like stone as it sat there glaring over the land but I couldn't help wondering if it was related to the baby gargoyle.  I mean how many gargoyles can there be in this world?

I flew until it got really late and went back home.  Luckily the lion was gone so I went to bed.  I thought about telling Winter about my doings tonight but figured he wouldn't believe me anyways.  I miss him when he's out of town but this weekend I had some amazing adventures.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment