Monday, December 28, 2015

10-25-15


Tonight was a girl's night out.  I hung out with Jhanelle.  She is my bestie bestie friend!

Jhanelle is on the left and I'm on the right.  She is telling me a secret. Hah! you thought I was going to tell you.  Nope! I'm a good friend, the soul of discretion!
I do love a juicy secret though.

Jhanelle thought it would be a great idea to do a photoshoot at a local graveyard.  I thought why not?

Then Jhanelle thought she heard something in the graveyard.  So we went to check it out.  Since she had mentioned earlier that the graveyard might be haunted, I borrowed gear from a ghosthunter friend of mine.  It does look a bit like a vacuum cleaner but he said it sucks up ghosts.  I felt a lot safer with it strapped on my back.
Jhanelle spotted a skeleton.  Looked like he drank too much and fell asleep and never got back up!

Wow! A friendly baby gargoyle nestled in my hair.  Isn't he the cutest?  I think it's a he.  How can you tell with gargoyles?


Did he just pee?  I think he peed on my shoulder!


Then he flew off and a baby dragon came to check me out.  I guess he was wondering why his buddy was using my shoulder as a perch.  I wonder if this is a pet cemetary.  I've never seen a gargoyle or dragon before.  I'm afraid to move because I don't want to scare him off.  Unless he pees, then all bets are off!


Then he flew off too.  I had a hankie in my pocket so I used it to clean off my shoulder.  Then I hid the hankie behind a tombstone.  The skeleton never made a comment. Just sat there, quietly drunk out of his skull.  I'm beginning to feel like I might fit in here.



There were some woods on the other side of the graveyard.  Jhanelle thought she something flit through there.  I was feeling bold so off we went to try and find it.  In retrospect, probably not the smartest thing to do.


I feel like I'm ready for anything!  Maybe I'll be able to vacuum up a ghost!


Okay.... I think we found our ghost!


Jhanelle is yelling, "Don't go out there, Kayla!"  But I really wanted to try out the ghost busting thingy.


She flew right past me!

Darn it! This ghost busting thing is not as easy as they make it look in the movies!  Jhanelle said this was too scary since there really was a ghost and we should head back to town.  I agreed we should head back.  This has been one adventurous night!


No comments:

Post a Comment