Friday, November 6, 2015

10/7/15

Winter and I relaxed on the dock behind his club.  He pulled out a bottle of ancient Gorean wine and started a lecture on the intricacies of Gorean wine.  I love the guy, but more pour and less talk goes a long ways.  I like to start my wine before the lecture, lol.


Finally he pops the cork and we start sipping.  Ok, forget the sipping, we start drinking.  Wow, for a wine, this stuff packs a punch.  Winter loosens up and shows me some new dance moves he's picked up.


He's a pretty good dancer, don't you think?   

Of course, then he challenges me to show me what I got.


He liked my dancing.  "Styling!", he said.

Okay, maybe not with the exclamation point but he's one of those guys that doesn't show his excitement so much.  The taciturn type (except when he's talking about Gor, then the flood gates open.  I think he misses his homeland.)

Sometimes the best times is just hanging out and talking and dancing and whatever with your ...   Still not sure what we are, lol.  It's cool.  We have fun and share and hang.  Right now it's the best of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment