Friday, November 6, 2015

10/10/15

Winter offers to make me dinner.




I like sushi but this is ridiculous.  It's still flipping!  The man can't cook -- rather he didn't!!

Oh good, he just got called into work.  "It's okay, honey. I'll eat your delicious meal and save you some for when you come home."  (Yeah, right.  You really think I'm going to eat it.  As soon as he's out the door, I let the cats back in -- we keep them out of the diningroom while we eat so they won't bug us.)


Pyro does not need a second invite.  He leaps up onto the table to check out the action. Yep, still too much action if you ask me.


Lucy soon joins him.  They are two happy campers.  Better them than me!


 After that slight misadventure, I relax in the onsen near the bay.  The cats elect not to join me.  Each to their own pleasures. I'll take a hot bath over a flippin fish sandwich anyday of the week.  Cats, however, do not agree. Go figure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment