Monday, November 2, 2015

10/1/15

I gave Winter an oni mask.  He put it on without even putting down his cigarette, lol.


I have to admit he looked cool with the smoke pouring through his nostrils like he was half dragon.

We did a short photoshoot in my apartment with the creepy doll and the haunted dresser.


Then as Winter moved into kiss me, I fell into his arms,

a flare of heat surged through me as our lips met.  I never even noticed the pig robbing us and escaping with the loot.





Winter caught a flicker of movement from the corner of his eye. So we dashed outside but it was too late.  The pig was long gone.  Darn, that was one wasted diamond heist.  Now what are we going to do for quick cash.  But you know what?  The kiss was so worth it.  I lean back into his arms. I never knew anyone who could make me feel this way.  



No comments:

Post a Comment