Monday, October 5, 2015

9/25/15

Winter wants to go exploring tonight.  There's an interesting place he wants to check out..  As usual I'm game for anything (well, almost - smiles)

Location: The egg:     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA19/163/211/23

Oh no, we're doing a photoshoot on location.  He gets very dictorial on photoshoots.

It's

"Move back!"
"To your right"
"Look at the elephant, not at me!  Not the monkey!  The elephant!  Look at the elephant! Turn just a little. That's good there."
"Okay, pose -- no, that's no good, try another -- not that one -- nope -- no -- good, that one's good. --go back to the other one -- Yeah, that's good.  Hold it"



 
"Don't move.  Hold it! Hold it!  Just a minute.  I'm taking another shot.  Hold it!  You're looking good.  Just a little longer."

Me: "Um, honey the tide is rising, I think I should get out of the water."

Him:  "Not yet.  Stay there.  The water looks better higher."

Me: slight panic in my voice, "The water is over my knees now!"

Him:  "Don't move.  You look great.  It'll be just another second.  Hold it.  Hold it!"



He walks to change his angle, coincidentally getting out of the water!  And he did just pause in taking photos for a quick puff on his cigarette.  I'm panicking and he's taking a smoking break!

Me:  "Honey!  it's to my thighs!"

Him:  "Great emotion on your face!  That's great.  Hold it!"

Him:  "Okay, done.  You were great.  I'll be back, I want to look at these real quick to see what I got."

Me looking around frantically, the water is rising high now.  A vacuum cleaner sails by.  A vacuum cleaner?  Who cares?  Here comes another one.  I grab it and climb on out of the water!  Thank goodness.  I almost drowned there.  Looks around for Winter.  Now where did that man go?


He saunters back.  "I got some great photos.  What are you doing still in the water?  Come on, there's more to check out here."

Do I really love this man?  hmmmm.  It's just that when he kisses me, my toes curl.  And did I mention that one time I wanted to be an actress in his epic heist movie.  hmmm, maybe not. But then he kisses me ... heat surges through me. Thinks about the casting couch (and yes, he does have a couch in his office).  I wonder what it would be like on that couch...hmmm, not yet, not ready yet.

me:  "Okay, okay, I'm coming!" (thinking about Winter as I follow him, watching his strong strides, he's just yum! lol)

 
Addendum:  The next day I got to see his pics.  I love how he works his photographs.  Up above you saw me staring at the elephant.  This is the photograph he created there. The second one he photoshopped to create a graphic comic feel. I also love his quirky sense of humor.  His images are either Wow! or a Gigglesnort!  (You know when you are surprised into laughter and give an undignified gigglesnort, lol)  I guess I do like being a model after all if these are the results.
 

Picture by Winter Phoenix copyright 2015
 
 
Picture by Winter Phoenix copyright 2015
 
 
Picture by Winter Phoenix copyright 2015 (panic by Kayla Woodrunner)
 
 
Picture by Winter Phoenix copyright 2015  (whole hearted relief by Kayla Woodrunner -- saved by a vacuum cleaner, who would have thought? I will never ever complain about housekeeping again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment